[equinox-dev] [OSGi] practices with the bundle context

What are the regular practice with the bundleContext?
    Do you store it?
    Do you make it accessible to other classes in the bundle?
    Do you surface some of its API in the activator and store the activator somewhere?

Basically it offers a lot of functions that are interesting to install bundles, and get information about the platform.
So how am I supposed to proceed for other classes of my bundle to use those facility?

    PaScaL

Back to the top