[epsilon-dev] Proposal to delete legacy folder

Hi everyone,

I noticed the “legacy” folder in the root of the repository contains, as the name suggests, some plugins and features related to EUnit for legacy versions of Eclipse (the latest – Kepler – was released 7 years ago). Since it doesn’t appear that these are being used, I presume they were already present in the relevant release version of Epsilon at the time. If we no longer require these, I propose to delete them (we can always get it back from history anyway).

Thanks,

Sina

Back to the top