Re: [epsilon-dev] Update site now includes all dependencies!

Hi Sina,

Thanks for all the effort you've put into this! With a self-contained
update site, and an Oomph setup in the Eclipse installer, I see no
reason to keep producing pre-bundled distributions for every new
release, which is fantastic!

I agree that we should now be able to simplify the downloads page
(i.e. remove the distributions tab and clean up the update sites tab)
once 2.0 is out. In preparation for this it would be useful to write
an article explaining how to install 1.x (i.e. mentioning the
expectation to start with a modelling distribution, the GMF/QVTo
dependencies and linking to the ready-to-use distributions) and link
to it from the download page for any users that still need to work
with 1.x.

Cheers,
Dimitris