Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2024-03 M3

Hello everyone,

The 2024-03 M3 release is now up on the site! https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2024-03/m3

You may notice that some packages are currently unavailable for download as some of the mirrors have not yet synced up. As mirrors continue to sync, these packages will become available again.

If you believe the release should be unpublished until Monday when all links are functional, please let me know.

Regards,