Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2023-09 M3

Hi Dennis,

I raised https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/3605 to ask @Olivier Goulet and webdev team if they can add such a banner for the 2023-09 M3 release pages for the affected packages. We haven't put up such a notice in a while, so it remains to be seen what can be done. In addition, I don't know if/how such notices appear on Eclipse Oomph Installer.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders