Re: [epf-dev] SD West

Hi.

I'll be there.

Am doing two talks.

And would be ready to finally meet some of you face-to-face even though I have not been that active recently!

Thank you,

- Mike Vizdos
  Vizdos Enterprises, LLC

 Contact Information

          Web:      www.implementingscrum.com
                          www.michaelvizdos.com

  AOL IM:  MikeV Work
          Twitter:   www.twitter.com/mvizdos
          Skype:    mvizdos
          Phone:   +1 619-709-1716
          Fax:         +1 425-675-7296

PS: Come to one of my workshops.  Visit michaelvizdos.com/enroll.

PPS: Visit implementingscrum.com/subscribe.  Receive 2 FREE videos.