[epf-dev] About Spanish version of EPF Composer

Title: About Spanish version of EPF Composer
Dear Colleges

We are a Software Engineering and Information Systems research group (http://alarcos.inf-cr.uclm.es/defaultEng.aspx) at University of Castilla-La Mancha (Spain).

We have experience on process engineering, develop of software methodologies, etc. and we are very interesting in EPF Composer. We want to speak with people responsible of Spanish version of EPF Composer in order to improve the terminology in this language. For instance, we can organize an international community of experts with native Spanish language (Spain and Latin America, 22 countries) in order to define a formal translation of SPEM 2.0 and UMA terminology.

We wait your answer.
Best regards.

Francisco Ruiz Gonzalez
Dep. de Tecnologías y Sistemas de Información
Escuela Superior de Informática
Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha
Paseo de la Universidad, 4
13071 Ciudad Real (ESPAÑA/SPAIN)