[emft-dev] Announcing my committer resignation

Hi all,

I'm hereby announcing my resignation as a mwe committer. I'm shifting my focus to new projects and there will be even less time to contribute any meaningful work than before.

I am not yet familiar with the process of resigning, so the resignation will probably happen in the next few days or weeks. Regardless of that, I will be happy to provide knowledge transfer if needed.

All the best
Nico

Back to the top