Re: [emfcp-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] ECP and Eclipse Platform 4.26

Hi Eugen,

Thank you for your quick response!
Looking forward to try your fixed version.

Regards,
AF

11/4/2022 12:56 PM, Eugen Neufeld пишет:
Hi Alexander,

we have a fix ready. We are currently testing that everything works as expected.
We should be able to contribute a fixed version for the M3.
We will need to go through the release review before the final release though. So we will trigger this asap, too.

Best,
Eugen