[emfcp-dev] ECP 1.5.0 RC1

Hi everybody,

on 23rd January RC1 for release 1.5.0 is due. Please check all BugReports assigned to you and make sure they are committed and tested one day before the milestone date. Please also make sure, that contributions are accepted. Please refer here to see all open BRs of the current milestone:

Current Bugs

Please be aware that this is the last sprint where new functions can be added. Any new functionality that you add after the 23rd will only be available in the next release (1.6.0 or 2.0.0) which will be probably released with Mars on 24th of June.

Jonas and I already moved many bugs to the next sprint or directly to the backlog. So if you are missing a bug which you are working, move it back to the most fitting sprint.

If you for any reason cannot complete a BR, please communicate as early as possible so we can potentially reassign a BR.

Please check your assigned tasks and reply to this email, that you checked your tasks and will be able to do them or not. If you have no tasks assigned, you don’t need to reply.

Best regards,

Eugen

Back to the top