Re: [emfcp-dev] ECP RC1 Reminder

Checked
Am 20.05.2014 12:18, schrieb Maximilian Koegel:
I asked Alexandra to push all her contributions to Gerrit by Wednesday
this week.

Cheers,
Maximilian

Am 20.05.2014 10:25, schrieb Johannes Faltermeier:
Checked

<mailto:neufeld.eugen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>:

     Hi,

     on 26th May RC1 for release 1.3.0is due (next Monday). Please check
     all BugReports assigned to you and make sure they are committed and
     tested one day before the milestone date. Please also make sure,
     that contributions are accepted. Please refer here to see all open
     BRs of the current milestone:

     https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED&classification=Modeling&priority=P4&product=ECP&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.3.0

     If you for any reason cannot complete a BR, please communicate as
     early as possible so we can potentially reassign a BR.

     Please check your assigned tasks and replay to this email, that you
     checked your tasks and will be able to do them or not. If you have
     no tasks assigned, you don’t need to replay.

     Best Regards,

     Eugen

Johannes Faltermeier

Software Engineer
EclipseSource Munich

Email: jfaltermeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jfaltermeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 178 135 34 62
Phone: +49 89 21 555 301 - 4
Fax: +49 89 21 555 301 - 9

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Sailerstraße 5, 80809 München, Commercial Register
München, HRB 191789