[emfcp-dev] Contributors

Dear Committers,

since we need to conform to Eclipse IP rules we now need to document
contributions in our source code. In every class there is this section
at the very beginning:

/*******************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2008-2011 Chair for Applied Software Engineering,
 * Technische Universitaet Muenchen.
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 ******************************************************************************/

Please add your name to the contributors if you have edited the class or
if you created a new class, e.g.:

/*******************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2008-2011 Chair for Applied Software Engineering,
 * Technische Universitaet Muenchen.
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 * Maximilian Koegel
 ******************************************************************************/

This rules applies from now on for all code you commit for ECP and/or
EMFStore.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Cheers,
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore and EMF Client Platform Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org

Back to the top