Betreff: Committer Meeting
Datum: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:48:44 +0200
Von: Maximilian Koegel <maximilian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: emfcp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, emfstore-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Jonas Helming <jhelming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear committers of the EMFStore and EMF Client Platform projects,

we want to foster collaboration in the projects and establish a
committer meeting for both projects once a month. The meetings will only
take 30 mins and one meeting will follow the other.
We will do the meeting via Skype. To take part please chat to Jonas
(jonashelming) or me (xamiro) and we will add you to the call. For
presenting features or other content we will rely on Teamviewer
(https://www.teamviewer.com). You can use a free version to connect to
us, we have a license of Teamviewer.
The first meeting will be on Wednesday May 4th:
10:00 am - 10:30 am: EMFStore
10:30 am - 11:00 am: EMF Client Platform

We will send a short Agenda in time. If you want to add something to the
agenda please let us know. Please also let us know if you cannot take
part. Thanks!

Cheers,
Maximilian

Back to the top