RE: [emf-dev] XML marchalling/unmarshalling

Boris,

These questions really are best asked using the newsgroup and not the
mailing list.    Please summarize the details needed to reproduce the
problem and post it to the newsgroup.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             "Lublinsky,Boris
             S."
             <Boris.Lublinsky@                                          To
             CNA.com>                  <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             emf-dev-admin@ecl
             ipse.org                                              Subject
                                       RE: [emf-dev] XML
                                       marchalling/unmarshalling
             01/31/2004 10:23
             AM

             Please respond to
                  emf-dev

And yet it is causing errors, do you need generated code?