Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Stupid color question

Hi Trampas,

Not sure how that happened, I think these pop-ups use the same colours as the content assist pop-ups:

image.png

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Thu, 5 Jan 2023 at 13:20, Trampas Stern <trampas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In CDT when you hover over a structure and it pops up the definition, what is this pop up called?

Specifically,  somehow I have changed the background color of this popup to black and the foreground is black too.  However I can not find a setting in the preference window to change it.  I suspect I did this trying to install a plugin that implemented dark color theme that went horribly wrong.  The plugin appeared to be old and really messed things up.

Thanks
Trampas