Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Eventflags clearing

Hello,

In reference to our previous replies (Such as https://www.eclipse.org/lists/embed-cdt-dev/msg00248.html and https://www.eclipse.org/lists/embed-cdt-dev/msg00123.html where you acknowledged this): This mailing list is not a support mailing list. Please see https://eclipse-embed-cdt.github.io/support/ - Please stop sending support emails to this mailing address.

I am replying so that the other members of the mailing list know that there is nothing more to do on this subject.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders