[embed-cdt-dev] Internal classes?

The new release candidate is (hopefully) ready:

- https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/release-candidates/6.0.0-202011302340/

I'll continue to test it and add it to SimRel when I'm comfortable with it, before Wed 5pm Ottawa time.

---

There is only one remaining issue that I would say it is important to be addressed before releasing 6.0.0, and this is to simplify the public API and make some of the classes internal.

I created a new branch, `develop-internal` where to commit these new changes.

Alexander tried to explain me what to do, but I'm not very confident that I can do it without messing anything, and the time is too short to play with the project now.

So, if you think that it is important to simplify the API before 6.0.0, I would appreciate some help to do it.

Thank you,

Liviu

Back to the top