Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Rename bundles and packages - no compatibility for third parties

My vote is to proceed with the "rename" changes and declare the major release. The moment seems very logical as we are joining SimRel and after that the change of this scope will be much more painful.

As one of the integrators I do not consider the namespace change as a need to "rewrite". The change like this may be applied more or less "mechanically" with global search/replace.

From this point I would like to understand what we are going to keep in the "old" namespace and find the acceptable solution for each item.

Regards,
AF