Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Eclipse Embedded CDT on Raspberry Pi 4

> On 7 Aug 2020, at 18:32, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... Manjaro xfce 20 for Aarch64 (the official 64-bit Raspberry Pi OS is still in beta and the vncserver is not yet functional

A quick update, now it is possible to install tigervnc-standalone-server on the Raspberry Pi OS 64-bit, and it runs fine as a standalone server, independent from the initial login session (which can now be disabled in a headless setup).

Eclipse also runs fine in this remote screen. I'll migrate the development environment from Manjaro to Raspberry Pi OS.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top