Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Bad macOS .dmg content

The Jenkins job that generated the damaged binaries is #9:

https://ci.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/job/make-packages/9/

At first sight there were no errors, but given the large console output, I'm not sure.

For future diagnosis, I preserved the folder as 2020-03-bad-dmg.

https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/packages/2020-03-bad-dmg

I'll revert to regular archives for macOS too.

Regards,

Liviu

> On 27 Jul 2020, at 15:46, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately there is something wrong with the macOS .dmg image, when I try to open the Eclipse.app I get:
>
> "Eclipse.app" is damaged and can't be opened.
>
> This generally happens if the content does not match the signature.
>
> Is there anything special that needs to be done when starting the build?
>
> I'm afraid I'll revert to not using .dbg images for macOS.
>

> Regards,
>
> Liviu

Back to the top