Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Embed CDT plug-ins v5.1.1 released

This was actually a drill ;-)

If you agree on 'https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/updates/neon' as p2 update site url, I'll make the final adjustments in the feature definitions to use this URL, and later make the final release.

Regards,

Liviu

> On 24 Jul 2020, at 21:23, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> The new major version is available from the EF download site:
>
> https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/
>

> The next step is to prepare the 2020-03 and 2020-06 packages.
>
> And, of course, to create the new documentation site.
>

> Liviu

Back to the top