From: embed-cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <embed-cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Liviu Ionescu
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 4:56 PM
To: embed-cdt developer discussions <embed-cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Live Expressions

**This email has been sent from an EXTERNAL source**

> On 28 Feb 2020, at 23:57, Steven Magee <Steven.Magee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... support “Live Expressions”

Hi Steven, thank you for your research.

Yes, that would be a nice feature to have.

I did not check how difficult it is to implement it, but I guess it is not trivial.

We'll keep it in mind for future versions, but I have no current time estimates for this.

Regards,

Liviu