Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Project migration

> How do we get approval to use this new organisation?

Create a bug (that link is mostly prefilled :-). Bug 540583 is the example of how CDT got the top level one.

I would just wait for new organization to be created by foundation.

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 11:28, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 9 Jan 2020, at 18:00, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> There is another significant advantage of separate org. Travis-CI is limited to 8(?) executors per org. In the past that has meant builds can be delayed by hours to a day on the eclipse main org.

Good point.

How do we get approval to use this new organisation?

Should I create the new organisation and later transfer it to the Eclipse Foundation, or wait for it to be created by the Foundation?

Regards,

Liviu