Re: [elk-dev] New models repository

Hi,

right, I have added a README.md file to the repository that explains the
directory structure.

Also, we will need to include licence headers in all files that support
comments. To make that easier, I have also added a Python script to add
such headers to either all files, a given selection of files, files
currently staged for commit, or files changed in a past commit. The
script can also update existing licence headers to include the current
year. It supports a whole number of file types, which should also make
it suitable to be run on our main repository from time to time.

Cheers,
 Chris