Re: [el-dev] about this mailing list

Hello everyone, I am looking for the technical / algorithmical questions mailing list for Java / Jakarta, is this the right one, if not could someone point me out to it?
much appreciated.

Le jeu. 30 juin 2022 à 16:29, XXXX XXXX <xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Thanks for your reply, the mailing list to ask technical questions about Java programs sorts of: "which is better to use LinkedHashMap or just HashMap in the following code ..."  etc.

Le jeu. 30 juin 2022 à 16:02, Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
On 28/06/2022 12:55, XXXX XXXX wrote:
> Hello everyone, I am looking for the technical / algorithmical questions
> mailing list for Java / Jakarta, is this the right one, if not could
> someone point me out to it?
> much appreciated.

Java / Jakarta is a pretty wide field. This mailing list almost
certainly isn't the one you want but if you can provide a bit more
detail about your question we can try and point you in the right direction.

Mark