[egf-dev] Project Lead election for Boubekeur Zendagui on Eclipse Generation Factories (EGF)

A project lead election for Boubekeur Zendagui on project Eclipse Generation
Factories (EGF) (modeling.emf.egf) was started by Benoit Langlois with this
criteria:

Boubekeur Zendagui is, with Thomas Guiu, someone who knows very well Eclipse
Generation Factories (EGF) and who contributed to it.
Because I retire from the role of project lead of EGF, it is my pleasure to
nominate him as project lead on Eclipse Generation Factories (EGF).

Eclipse Generation Factories (EGF) project committers can click the election
link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emf.egf/elections/election-boubekeur-zendagui-project-lead-eclipse-generation-factories-egf

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emf.egf