One think we revisited is our Gran Sasso project and realizing that this may be a good time to pick up where we left off a while back. two things need to happen for this

1. We need to actually commit the initial contribution into repository so it does not get archived (right now it is just a zip file that was IP approved) - action for Zoran

2. Involve one of the Jakarta EE  implementers to work on the project

3. Consider presenting to various app server implementers on what do you need from them in order to get this project going.

Please let me know if you have any other ideas, questions or concerns.

Best,

Tanja

P.S. I have Zoran's and Frank's email in BCC as well just in case they do not emails from the mailing list

On 2024-04-03 2:14 a.m., Ivar Grimstad via gransasso-dev wrote:
Hi Gran Sasso Committers,

It has been a while since there was any activity logged on Gran Sasso. Are you still committed to the project, or should we ask the EMO to archive it?

Ivar
(for the EE4J PMC)

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.