From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Ivar Grimstad
Sent: 10 April 2018 07:02
To: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Project logos based on "Duke"

Hi,

My input on this is that we should find a way to allow Duke images. Not the ones that are TM:ed by Oracle, but the community contributed open source ones.

As you point out, there is a connection between Duke and Java and this connection won't go away. And as all EE4J projects currently are Java projects, I cannot see any reason why we should distance us from that. Using the Java-cup would be wrong, but Duke...?

Ivar