Re: [ee4j-pmc] Issues migration

Sound good.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018, 06:56 Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We (Oracle) are ready to take an initiative and migrate all issues from Java EE GitHub repositories to EE4J GitHub repositories. We intend to migrate all issues, repository for repository. Once we've worked out the details, we can explain more accurately what will happen (I expect we'll close the issues at the Java EE repository and leave a forwarding link, but I won't know this until he's got a detailed plan.)

Let me know if there are objections.

Thanks,
Dmitry