Mike Milinkovich
(m) +1.613.220.3223
Please note new email address.

On Apr 7, 2018, at 7:43 PM, reza_rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have to be honest in that I am worried how this survey aligns with the official survey and whether too many of these surveys creates confusion in the user community. This is the sole reasons I have avoided publicizing this survey personally. That said, I do have to say I find the actual survey content quite compelling and definitely worthwhile.

I really would like to hear a few more opinions on this topic, perhaps mainly from the folks that formulated the official survey.

-------- Original message --------
From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4/7/18 11:27 PM (GMT+04:00)
To: EE4J community discussions <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ee4j-community] Jakarta EE Survey

Hi,

For the ones who haven't taken the Java EE.Next/Jakarta EE Survey by OmniFaces, there's still time:

Note that this is a different survey from the one Stephanie Swart posted last month. This one is more targeted at the technical aspects of which Java EE and MicroProfile APIs are used by developers, which ones should be improved and in what way they should be improved.

Kind regards,
Arjan