Re: [ee4j-community] Jakarta EE logo - community vote is now open

Great. I'll begin really trying to spread word after the Jakarta EE survey closes. Otherwise, we risk some confusion with too many polls all at once essentially to the same audience.

-------- Original message --------
From: Paul White <paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3/30/18 3:01 AM (GMT+06:00)
To: EE4J community discussions <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ee4j-community] Jakarta EE logo - community vote is now open

All,

Voting for the Jakarta EE logo is now open.

Voting will be conducted using a ranked poll in Google Forms {1]. Your e-mail address will be required in order ensure 1 vote per person.

To vote, simply rank the final shortlist of logos in order of preference, indicating your first, second, and third choice.

Voting closes on Friday, April 6 at 12 PM EDT.

As an FYI, we expect to complete our trademarking and legal due diligence on the winning logo by the end of April. Subject to that process, the winning logo will be announced no later than Friday, April 27.

Once again, we want to express our thanks to the community for the incredible response to our call for submissions, and a special thank you to the designers of the seven finalists.

Cast your vote TODAY!

Regards,
Paul

Paul White