Re: [ee4j-community] Committers don't have to contribute code

You need to be a legal entity to be a member of the Eclipse Foundation.

A company is a legal entity. There are several membership levels for companies, I recommend that you use the contact information on the page that you referenced if you have further questions.

A committer, being a person, is also a legal entity and can join as a committer member.

Wayne

P.S. I believe the accepted protocol when responding to a list digest is to trim away the content that is not relevant to the thread you're responding to.