Re: [ee4j-community] Jakarta EE logo selection process - next steps

Those who criticize the selection process for the logo so hard, I ask: how many open source projects have you ever had the opportunity to be involved in a logo decision?

See e.g. https://github.com/h2database/h2database/issues/622 from the end of last year. While h2 is of course a much smaller project this was a fairly straight forward process and I guess all people involved were happy with it.

Best regards,
  Niklas

Back to the top