Re: [ee4j-community] Jakarta EE logo selection process - next steps

On 23 Mar 2018, at 21:41, Steven Pousty wrote:

1. We just got JavaEE into the community from a place where 2. A bunch of people in the Java Community are suspicious 3. If people want this to be driven by the community then

4. Many folks that are now joining for Jakarta EE are not that
familiar with how things are done at the EF and probably would need
more education.

moving forward I think the model should be oversharing,

Yes. And probably especially in areas where it is "all obvious"
for people that have been working with/in the EF for a long(er) time.

And then, there is that blog post with the word "kerfuffle" :) (*)
https://mmilinkov.wordpress.com/2018/03/23/on-complexity-and-good-intentions/

*) Just wanted to use that word at least once :-)

Back to the top