Re: [ee4j-community] Tomitribe Veto's Jakarta EE logo Design-- Biggest mess seen under EE4J

I also understand her message that way.

I'm not familiar with the Eclipse processes and I presuppose good intentions from everyone but I don't understand either why the marketing mailing list is private and who exactly is making decissions right now.

Some insight on that would be appreciated, but it isn't something that worries me specially.