[ee4j-community] RES: Eclipse is still behind the current state ofJava EE 8

+1 Max

Best Regards,

Higor

De: Max Rydahl Andersen
Enviado:quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2018 19:46
Para: EE4J community discussions
Assunto: Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse is still behind the current state ofJava EE 8

+100 to all and if you'll take a look at the features Red Hat have been adding the later years
to Eclipse, JBoss Tools, vscode and Che the later years then that is all about content assist, ease-of-incremental-deploy and
small smart helpers.

This is why I think pausing WTP and redo the interesting parts as LSP's is the way forward.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen