Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse is still behind the current state of Java EE 8

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 3:52 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oracle also has their Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse. I believe there was a previous conversation about moving the Glassfish Tools into WTP, but I don't know the status of that.

And a source tarball with the latest changes was referenced from the mailing list. This was late November or early December or so (have to look up the exact date). Since then I haven't heard anything about it.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms