[ee4j-community] Links to mailing lists

Hi,

I've just discovered by chance that there's already a list for the EE.next WG. If it was announced somewhere, I totally missed it.

What about adding a page with links to all mailing lists on the EE4J website? I had a look at the repository to see if I could make a PR myself, but seems like the content it's only partially static.

Does anybody have edit rights on the page, or can explain me how the PHP part should be done for a PR?

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero

Back to the top