Re: [ee4j-community] Blog post: Current Status and What’s Next

Highly appreciated, thanks. I must admit I'm pretty impressed by how fast are the new projects being moved to Eclipse. My biggest fear (and I'm sure I was not the only one) was that the process took too long to allow us to start working.

Congratulations and thanks to everyone involved.