Re: [ee4j-community] JAX-RS Now Available in Git

Arjan,

I think it would be good to continue with JAX-RS specific threads on GitHub or the JAX-RS mailing list. :-)

-Markus

From: ee4j-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of arjan tijms
Sent: Freitag, 19. Januar 2018 23:42
To: EE4J community discussions
Subject: Re: [ee4j-community] JAX-RS Now Available in Git

Super news! :)

I hope we can start work on evolving the API soon.

My two initial proposals would be to further align with CDI and to define support for the existing javax.annotation.security.RolesAllowed annotation (several JAX-RS implementations already support that in a proprietary way, and MicroProfile JWT-AUTH defines this for JAX-RS as well).

Kind regards,

Arjan Tijms