Gesendet: Montag, 04. Dezember 2017 um 13:34 Uhr
Von: "Markus KARG" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "'EE4J community discussions'" <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [ee4j-community] Initial Committer Lists & Project Meritocracy

Alex,

to be more specific, you can already fork Jersey on Github, and develop fixes for open issues _inside_ your fork (one branch per issue). Then simply open a PR gainst jersey/jersey/master. While chances are low to get it committed within the next days or weeks, the work is not lost but simply "on stack" for review and commit, once Jersey is finally migrated. So you _can_ start to contribute right now, just the PR will need some time.

-Markus