[ee4j-community] JCP and existing specs

Hi,

Reading the JCP september minutes, I find the following statement from Will Lyons: "[...] existing Java EE specs and maintenance would continue through the JCP, but Oracle does not expect to file new JSRs for Java EE related technologies. [...]"

Everything I've read in this list indicated EE4J would have no relationship with the JCP. Does it mean existing specs will need to be continued on the JCP after the Eclipse donation?

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero

Back to the top