Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Board of Director Approvals

Excellent news! Thanks for sharing Mike,

Mark.

On 24 Oct 2017, at 06:28, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

I am very pleased to announce that the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors made several approvals in their meeting yesterday. This is an important milestone in establishing Eclipse EE4J as an Eclipse Foundation open source project.

The Board approved the following:

  1. The top-level project charter for EE4J was approved "as is"
  2. Ivar Grimstad was approved as the initial PMC Lead.
  3. It was agreed that the PMC could appoint a new PMC Lead from the following list of people every 3 months:
    • Ivar Grimstad
    • Kevin Sutter - IBM
    • Dmitry Kornilov  - Oracle
    • Steve Millidge - Payara
    • Mark Little - Red Hat
    • David Blevins - Tomitribe

In addition, the initial PMC members list has been approved by me, as per the Eclipse Development Process.

  • Ivar Grimstad
  • Kevin Sutter - IBM
  • Dmitry Kornilov  - Oracle
  • Steve Millidge - Payara
  • Mark Little - Red Hat
  • David Blevins - Tomitribe
  • Wayne Beaton - Eclipse Foundation staff member (mentor role)
--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(m) +1.613.220.3223