Re: [ee4j-community] New Version of EE4J Charter

Try using HTTP instead of HTTPS: http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j/charter

HTTPS URLs for the cartre, FAQ, etc have been 404'ing for me, but HTTP works fine.

David

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 12:24 AM, Giorgio Desideri <giorgio.desideri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

link doesn't work for me.

I resolve the IP of site but the browser ( Firefox 52.4.0 (64-bit)) reports 404.

Doct. Giorgio Desideri

Skype:
                  kallsu82
Linkedin:               http://www.linkedin.com/pub/giorgio-desideri/7/a5a/176

PGP-Public Key
:   4096R/E8B659C4
PGP Fingerprint:    52C8 09E5 346B A2EE E210  2399 073A 778E E8B6 59C4

-----
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is"  (J. von Neumann)

"Il saggio coltiva Linux, perché sà che Window$ si pianta da solo !"

I like the changes to the project charter...nicely done.