Re: [ee4j-community] New Version of EE4J Charter

Looks good overall. I can understand the desire to not deviate too far from what is essentially status quo in Java EE 8. Hopefully we'll get to resolve issues like modularity/profiles soon. I certainly don't see anything in the charter that precludes that discussion.

-------- Original message --------
From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/13/17 1:46 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ee4j-community] New Version of EE4J Charter

All,

A new version of the EE4J top-level project charter has been published[1]. We believe that this incorporates the feedback we've received to date. In particular I think that many of you will be happy to see "application server" replaced consistently with "server-side and cloud-native applications" as the targeted technology area.

As always, comments and feedback are appreciated.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j/charter

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx