--

Dimitris Andreadis
Red Hat JBoss EAP/WildFly
On 11/10/2017 15:34, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 2017-10-11 9:31 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
A number of people have raised similar concerns so thank you! I strongly suspect the project charter will be amended accordingly

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 at 14:29, Jean-Francois James <jefrajames@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reading the draft charter, I've the feeling that speaking about "APIs for application servers" is a bit restrictive. The present is focused on microservices and containers, serverless may be the future and in this context "Application servers" in general do not look that future-proof.

Agreed. A revision of the charter that includes many of this helpful suggestions will be posted in a day or so.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon Europe 2017