Re: [ee4j-community] Charter Feedback

The clarification that I would like to make is the Top-Level Charter for EE4J is not a replacement for the Java EE "platform specs".  I would expect the Java EE Platform spec (and Web Profile spec) to move over to EE4J as a separate Eclipse project (under the EE4J umbrella).  The evolution of this new "platform spec" could discuss additional profiles and/or modules.  We have to remember that the establishment of EE4J and the associated projects needs to be on par with Java EE 8 initially.  After these projects are established and shown to be consistent with Java EE 8, then updates can be entertained for future revisions.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com

https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866