All,

As part of our housekeeping, we are renaming the working group mailing list from EE.next to Jakarta EE. You will automatically be subscribed to the new list, so there is nothing required from anyone - this is for informational purposes only.

Specifically, the Eclipse Webmaster is doing the following:
- archive ee.next-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx such that all traffic already there is preserved.
- “switch off” ee.next-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx, and instead inform people submitting to it to resubmit to jakarta.ee-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx

You will see a “final” email to the ee.next-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx to record this change in the archive, and also get a welcome email to the new list.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Regards,
Paul

Paul White
+1.613.852.4303 (mobile)