[edge-wg] Eclipse Edge Native working group meeting — February 15, 2023

  Hi everyone.

Our next bi-weekly meeting will be today, Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at 8 AM Pacific Time / 11 AM Eastern Time / 5 PM Central European Time. For your convenience, I have the Zoom meeting information at the end of this email.

Notes for all  past meetings are in this document:

Please make sure to add any agenda points you wish to cover.

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder