[edge-wg] Eclipse Edge Native working group meeting — May 11, 2022

 Hi everyone.

Our next bi-weekly meeting will be today, Wednesday, May 11, 2022, at 8 AM Pacific Time / 11 AM Eastern Time / 5 PM Central European Time. You will find the Zoom meeting information at the end of this email for your convenience.
The agenda and notes for all meetings are in this document:

Please make sure to add any agenda points you wish to cover.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

──────────

Frédéric Desbiens is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/107174166

Meeting ID: 107 174 166

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,107174166# US (New York)
+16699006833,,107174166# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 107 174 166
Find your local number: https://eclipse.zoom.us/u/adUmxwpkUI

Best,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder